Taking children (bicycles) seriously at last - with this claim we celebrated the premieres of the YoungStars events in Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt with great success in 2019. woom, taXXi, Scandinavian Sidebike, S'cool, Pyro, Mona & Co, Leg & Go, Kubikes, Kania, Islabikes, Giant, freh kids fashion, Eightshot, Cube, Croozer and Bungi Bungi moved in and filled the YoungStars Areas with life and great products ,
YoungStars will cover the entire spectrum again in 2020: whether it's about transporting the youngest offspring, the first bike, or mountain bikes and racing bikes that win races. Manufacturers, retailers and other players involved in the theme of children and youth are offered an equally relaxed and focused environment for meeting their family target group in person, getting into conversation and presenting their offerings.
We give children, adolescents and parents the space they deserve. With the opportunity to specifically inform and try out - but also with opportunities to join, watch, relax or play.
In short: VELO YoungStars is all about ...
• Children's and youth bikes
• Equipment, clothing, accessories
• Child trailer and transport
Program & Promotions VELO YoungStars
• large test tracks and action course childcare with bike course
• Bike shows and workshops, activities
• wheel race and children's racing bike
• Parent care: Café, summer garden, seating
• Placement with other topics Special Cargobike
YoungStars is curated and looked after by Christopher Deschauer - inventor of kinderfahrradfinder.de - the internet platform on which parents can use the body measurements of their child to search suitable wheels for their offspring in seconds.
Bundled YoungStars indoor area with children's test course, bike race, outdoor pump track etc ...
→ 76 € / m² for the stand space (NEW: media fee is included)
→ Early bird discount 5% to 30.11.2019
If you book all three VELO events at the same time you will receive 5% discount on the sum of the area prices!
Special package VELO YoungStars
The special package offers you the opportunity to be present at the VELO events on a YoungStars shared area even without your own stand:
- Stand area about 6 square meters: 3 children's bikes and possibly a Rollup / Beachflag within the special area
- Display of catalogs / promo material
- Storage & transport of the exhibits between the VELO events
- Assembly and disassembly and presentation in attractively designed communal area
- Supervision of the common area and consultation of the visitors by Christopher Deschauer
all 3 events: → 1.800 € plus 19% VAT (600 € per event)
2 events: → 1.400 € plus 19% VAT (700 € per event)
1 event: → 800 € plus 19% VAT