20 June, 10:00 to 21 June 2020, 18:00
unfortunately no longer possible
The registration deadline for the event has unfortunately expired.
The summer festival for all cycling fans in the Rhine-Main area is looking forward to its fifth anniversary with trade and testival booths in and outdoor, the unique test track and a great birthday program.
Exhibitors & brands: 130/200
Space m2: 3.000 indoor, 2.000 covered outdoor, 5.000 open air
Floor prices per m: 40-86 €
Organizer/Partner: Frankfurter Messe und Event GmbH, Mediengruppe Frankfurt
Event website: www.velofrankfurt.com
You think about being part of the VELOFrankfurt 2020? Of course we are very happy! Here is a brief overview of the booking procedure:
1. Exhibition areas:
The VELOFrankfurt in the Eisporthalle has different exhibition areas - the small and large ice rink, covered by a membrane roof covered outdoor area, and the uncovered outdoor area in between - of all the test ring is only a few meters away.
Category A, indoor, covered outdoor area: 86 € / sqm
Substrate is a floor covering for events with sandblasted, non-slip surface and a flat profile.
Category B, open air: 80 € / sqm
Category C: VELOArt, startups, #handmade: 40 € / sqm
Criteria can be requested from us. With this standard no discounts apply (neither early bird nor area discount).
Category D: on request
For clubs, groups, charity - only by arrangement
Bundled YoungStars indoor area with children's test course, bike race, outdoor pump track etc ...
YoungStars is curated and looked after by Christopher Deschauer (www.kinderfahrradfinder.de)
Further information can be found on the VELOEvents2020_Youngstars Factsheet (on the right side under Downloads).
2. Now select your desired area.
As long as no hall plans 2020 are available, we ask that you orientate yourself on the hall plan of 2019 and find a desired area there.
We will soon start with the planning, in which we consider your wishes.
Stand 11.09.2019 - no current hall plans available yet, please contact Katja for your desired location.
3. Start with the booking
You will find in the course of the booking process all further information on electricity, parking, trade fair furniture, etc. before you complete the booking! You can cancel the booking process at any time.
4. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Katja (on the right you will find her contact details).
5. Exhibitor passes:
You will receive the following number (see table) of exhibitor passes for free.
In addition ordered exhibitor passes will cost EUR 10.00, - plus VAT. invoiced per pass.
qm kostenfreie Ausstellerausweise
6. Electricity and parking prices
AC connection up to 1 kW: EUR 119,-
AC connection up to 3 kW: EUR 299,-
Parking car EUR 39,-
Parking Truck / Sprinter EUR 59,-
Parking Truck / Container EUR 119,-
Taking children (bicycles) seriously at last - with this claim we celebrated the premieres of the YoungStars events in Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt with great success in 2019. woom, taXXi, Scandinavian Sidebike, S'cool, Pyro, Mona & Co, Leg & Go, Kubikes, Kania, Islabikes, Giant, freh kids fashion, Eightshot, Cube, Croozer and Bungi Bungi moved in and filled the YoungStars Areas with life and great products ,
YoungStars will cover the entire spectrum again in 2020: whether it's about transporting the youngest offspring, the first bike, or mountain bikes and racing bikes that win races. Manufacturers, retailers and other players involved in the theme of children and youth are offered an equally relaxed and focused environment for meeting their family target group in person, getting into conversation and presenting their offerings.
We give children, adolescents and parents the space they deserve. With the opportunity to specifically inform and try out - but also with opportunities to join, watch, relax or play.
In short: VELO YoungStars is all about ...
• Children's and youth bikes
• Equipment, clothing, accessories
• Child trailer and transport
• large test tracks and action course childcare with bike course
• Bike shows and workshops, activities
• wheel race and children's racing bike
• Parent care: Café, summer garden, seating
• Placement with other topics Special Cargobike
YoungStars is curated and looked after by Christopher Deschauer - inventor of kinderfahrradfinder.de - the internet platform on which parents can use the body measurements of their child to search suitable wheels for their offspring in seconds.
Bundled YoungStars indoor area with children's test course, runner race, outdoor pump track etc ...
→ 86 € / m² for the stand space (NEW: media fee is included)
→ Early bird discount 5% to 30.11.2019
If you book all three VELO events at the same time you will receive 5% discount on the sum of the area prices!
Special package VELO YoungStars
The special package offers you the opportunity to be present at the VELO events on a YoungStars shared area even without your own stand:
• 6qm: 3 children's bikes and possibly a Rollup / Beachflag within the special area
• Display of catalogs / promo material
• Storage & transport of exhibits between the VELO events
• Construction and dismantling and presentation in attractively designed communal area
• Supervision of the common area and advice of the visitors by Christopher Deschauer
all 3 events: → 1.800 € plus 19% VAT (600 € per event)
2 events: → 1.400 € plus 19% VAT (700 € per event)
1 event: → 800 € plus 19% VAT
We have put together all the important information in a PDF .
Below you will find some technical guidelines summarized. If you have any questions, please read the complete technical guidelines or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find the technical guidelines in the right menu under "Downloads".
Open Air Exhibition:
All booth structures in the outdoor area are to be erected so stable that the public safety and order, especially life and health are not endangered.
These include the following measures:
• Max. Load under the membrane roof 3.5 t and on the high-speed ring: 7.5 t
• Exhibition area under the membrane roof: 35 mx 73 m
• Invalid height for booth construction: 3.10 m. Underlying this height is possible on request.
• Substrate is a floor covering for events with sandblasted, non-slip surface and a flat profile. (see photo).
• Do not use oils, hot liquids, paint, etc.
• Under the floor there are lines for ice cooling: no nails, pegs, other fixings, etc. may be hammered in.
• ATTENTION: The exhibitor has to pay attention to the fact that the floor (both indoor & outdoor) is not damaged. The use of eg pegs is not permitted on any of the leased areas, but the structures must be secured with appropriate weights!
• Tents and other structures must be secured with weights.
• Lightly flammable, burning or toxic gases and / or smoke-forming materials such as polystyrene -Hard foam (Styrofoam), PVC or similar and various acrylic glass products may not be used for booth construction. The materials used must not contribute to a strong smoke development in case of fire.
• Only flame-retardant materials may be used as decoration materials, which according to DIN EN 13501-1 at least Class C -s3, d0 or DIN 4102-1 at least B1, do not drip
• Since even smaller tent constructions (<75m² area) are considered to be flying constructions, these too must adequately fulfill the technical and static requirements for flying constructions (M-FlBauR, DIN EN 13782). With a tent height of up to 5 m and a width of
• Warning in the event of severe weather: In the case of expected, significant weather events with announced gusts> 13 m / s ( Wind force> 6 Bft.), Strong thunderstorms in combination with gusts of wind, heavy rain or hail, heavy rainfall> 20 l / m² in one hour a general weather warning is issued to all exhibitors in the open air area. Afterwards, exhibitors with wind-reduced booth construction systems or flying structures are promptly requested to take all measures for the cessation of operations.
• Measures for the cessation of operations include: (1) securing the booth construction plant, (2) clearing the booth construction and the event area of visitors and staff, (3) leaving the fairground
Accesses under the membrane roof:
• Front side: 3.50 m wide and 2.90 m high
• Longside: 3.40 m wide and 2.60 m high
• Hall entrance: 3.50 m wide and 2.60 m high
Exhibition in small and large ice rink:
• clear height large ice rink: 9m
• clear height small ice rink: 4m
• the small hall is passable with vehicles up to 7.5t.
There is no smoking throughout the entire interior
Exhibition of vehicles:
The exhibition of motor vehicles has to be registered. For this, the number of vehicles and the indication of the vehicle type (s) is required.
Vehicles with internal combustion engines
• The fuel tank must be largely empty and locked.
• A supply of the exhibition vehicles via the starter battery is possible if it is ensured that no dangerous gases are produced - for example in the case of gel batteries, if the contacts are designed to be touch-proof and the starter is permanently disconnected from the battery.
• In all other cases, disconnect or remove the battery.
Vehicles with alternative drive technology, eg electric or hybrid drive
• The fuel tank must be largely empty and locked.
• The traction motor must be disconnected from the battery, for example via a battery disconnect switch.
• The absence of voltage from the high-voltage battery must be ensured or the high-voltage battery must be in a battery-typical uncritical state (charged / discharged) booth space must be marked in a plan.
• Vehicles with fuel cells or other drive types are considered separately.
The rental space is marked by the organizer. Minor deviations from the sent outline must be expected. Each exhibitor is obliged to inform himself on site about location, dimensions and any installations such as pillars, electrical connection boxes, etc. The booth limits are to be strictly adhered to.
Booth structures that are not approved, do not conform to the technical guidelines or the laws, may need to be modified or removed. In the event of late execution, the organizer is entitled to make changes himself at the exhibitor's expense or to block the booth for visitors.
The VELOFrankfurt 2020 brings some innovations - here is a brief overview
The booking is digital
This gives you the opportunity to view your registration at any time at a glance and make additional bookings or changes.
There is no separate marketing fee
This was allocated on the square meter price. In addition, the listing of your logo in the online brand directory is now also included in the square meter price.
Simplified booking and planning process
Please let us know, which booth and which standard you wish.
Hotel recommendations will follow shortly